About 19 months ago God saw fit to bless us with a pregnancy which led to one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen. Blythe Elizabeth is happy, sweet, smart, funny, and a little wild! She is more than we could ever have hoped for or imagined...and she will be a great big sister :)
That's right. God saw fit to bless us with another baby!!! Baby Knight #2 will be here sometime around March 6th! No this was not an "accident." I was told my endometriosis can and usually will come back, so we decided to start trying pretty early. We did not expect to get pregnant the first month we tried though! How different this all is from the last time!
Well I would write more, but this baby has made my brain a complete mess! I mean it's taken me almost an hour to complete just this!! I think I actually know what a kid with ADHD feels like!!
Hopefully, I'll regain some focus as I progress and will get back to you soon!
Until next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment