Well 2012 is finally here! I have mixed emotions about this past year. We had so many things happen in 2011. IUI procedure, sold our house in Lewisville, bought a new house, had surgery, got some new job opportunities, found a church here, got involved in a small group, made some pretty big life decisions, and have had some amazing moments because of our AMAZING Creator.
So, with everything that happened in 2011 it leaves me a little excited and a little nervous about what's to come in 2012. Where will our paths lead us? What does God have in store for us? I do know that no matter where my husband and I end up we will go hand in hand. Hopefully with our hearts aligned to each other and to God we will know how to handle what comes. Hopefully, we will see joy where others might see sadness. We will know when others might guess. We will love when others reject. We will seek guidance where others might seek themselves. And hopefully we will leap where others might hesitate.
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment